“We want to make our camp part of the ongoing educational process for swimmers and to include their coaches, so we’re all on the same page on what we’re trying to teach. And also to try to motivate the swimmers to keep working on things once they return home.” – Bob Bowman
Bob Bowman has achieved legendary status as the coach of the greatest swimmer of all time – Michael Phelps – and for guiding other athletes to the highest levels of the sport. Bob knows how to train and inspire the athletes who, in turn, have inspired us for decades. Now, by enrolling in a Sun Devil Swim Camp, YOU have the opportunity to learn first hand from one of the world’s greatest coaches. Come to learn. Come to train. Come to unlock your potential. A Sun Devil Swim Camp will inspire you to personal greatness!
- Featuring Bob Bowman, Head Olympic Coach
- In water training sessions
- Daily dryland training sessions
- Daily filming of all athletes, with evaluation
- Daily Classroom session
- Daily Motivational talks with Special Athlete Guests
- World Class ASU Staff including GoSwim Staff
- GoSwim provides
- Daily filming of all athletes, with feedback
- Videos are delivered immediately to the athletes.
- Videos are delivered immediately to the parents.
- Videos are delivered immediately to the Home Coach!
- Educational videos from the date you sign-up, until the end of 2018, continuing the educational process.
5th Grade – 12th Grade
Minimum age is 11 years for overnight campers.
10 year old athletes as day-campers accepted with special consideration. Please contact [email protected] for further details.
The camps will be held at beautiful Arizona State University in Tempe, AZ. The pool is the stunning Mona Plummer Aquatic Center.